In order to ensure that the ring you order from us fits perfectly, please go through our ring size guide. We highly recommend you measure both the circumference of your finger and the diameter of your existing ring to get the most accurate result. If you are still not sure about your ring size, you are very welcome to book an appointment and visit our store, our customer service team will help you measure your ring size.
For the best result, measure your ring sizes when:
1. At the end of the day when your fingers are warm.
2. Measure the ring size 3-4 times to eliminate an erroneous reading.
How to measure your finger?
1. The easiest way is to find a rope to wrap around the base of the desired finger. Please pull as tight as possible, (but still in a comfortable way)in order to get the most accurate result.
2. Mark the point where the rope meets itself.
3. Measure the length of the rope. Round to the nearest whole millimeter. It will be your circumference.
How to Measure an existing ring?
You can also use your existing ring to measure the size of the ring you would like to purchase.
1. select a ring that properly fits the intended finger. (To find out the most accurate result, please choose a circular ring.)
2. Lay the ring on top of the ruler, and measure the widest distance inside the ring from the inner edge to the inner edge. Round to the nearest whole millimeter.
Please note that most of our ring sizes are in size “M”, “M½”, “N”, “N½”, and “O”. If you would like to order a smaller or larger size, additional fees will be charged. And if you would like to resize your rings, please contact our customer service team or visit our store for more details.